Saturday 31 December 2016

Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. ~ A Short Word About Islamaphobia

Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. 

A Short Word About Islamaphobia 

Posted on December 30, 2016,

By https://truthearth.org/

 


asdfasdfasdf 
All Above is Propaganda Engineered in Order to Create Chaos and Global Instability

We have all heard repeatedly the following quote:

“Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it.”

People seem to be so caught up in 3rd dimensional reality that they don’t realize they are repeating habits and behaviors from thousands of years ago. In my article Divide and Conquer (A Cabal Tool as Old as Time) we see that the same false flags and the same blame game is being used on an unfortunate minority or enemy of the empire of the time. Anyone that can be used and abused is used and abused – to the max.
Perhaps it took me being born a minority (gay) to really take a step back, look around and see that we all have the same needs, we all just want to be loved and treated with respect. This is our common denominator as humans. However, there are those who control this planet who seek the opposite. Hatred and anger are the bread and butter of a small group of people who’s goal is to perpetuate disharmony and exploit our differences for their own gain. 
We know from the research of David Wilcock that these people had a goal to completely subvert the planet with three world wars. They got their first two, the third would be done in the middle east, so naturally the people of that part of the world had to be vilified. This is where we get Islamaphobia from. It is completely engineered and not real, just like almost every other phobia. There definitely was and is a war going on in the middle east, but it isn’t a world war like they wanted.
When I was younger I lived in this neighborhood in Tucson, AZ. I was friends with all the kids there and one of the friends I had was a boy named Mohammed. I spent a lot of time with him and his family and I can’t tell you how kind they were to me. They always welcomed me over and told me stories about their pilgrimage to Mecca and other places. I thought it was very fascinating.
Perhaps growing up as a minority in a neighborhood of minorities created an environment that allowed me to learn to enjoy the company of everyone regardless of their differences to me. For this I count myself fortunate and lucky. I currently work with a couple of doctors from Iraq who are Muslim and they some of the kindest people I have ever known. I will do Ramadan with them sometimes as I enjoy fasting periodically. Now I know there are those of faith who take things to the extreme, but as we have learned these people are very mind-controlled and need a lot of healing and deprogramming.
I still see many ‘awakened’ (and yes that could be you reading this) people speaking out against human rights for LGBTQ, black and other people and groups who have had a hard life because of this Cabal. Befriending someone who you are taught is your enemy is one of the most revolutionary acts you can do. Thinking for yourself (what did this person ever do to me?) is a courageous and revolutionary act in itself. Ask yourself, why do I dislike this person? Are these my own thoughts? Or am I repeating what the T.V. or religious scripture told me?
Love is going to save this planet, but we need to start using our amazing and powerful minds to deprogram ourselves and learn to live with one another in peace and harmony.


Discernment is recommended.

All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. 

No religious or political belief is defended here.

Individually you can be helped to find your Truth that is different of everyone. 


More @ http://violetflame.biz.ly and
https://rayviolet.blogspot.com/

Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily

(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly)

PT: a chama ~ Israel ou Cazária!? ~
ES: LLAMA VIOLETA
EN: VioletFlame ; CPLP ; Light a Candle for PEACE ; Alternative Media ; Creator's Map ; ESU IMMANUEL ; Exposing Media DesInformation ; Galactic Federation ;; Hopi Indians, Prophecies and UFOs ; Illuminati, The Infinite Being ; Israel (or Khazaria!?) ; Jews..., the Real! ; The Khazars, or converted (Ashkenazi) Jews are'nt real ; Meditation ; Media News ; NESARA (!) ; SCIENCE, SPIRIT, Free Energy!... ; UFO CONTACTS ; UFOs (MORE) ;; USA The 4th NAZI Reich!? ; Zionism Lies and The Illuminati ; The Red Pill ; The True Shadow
North Atlantic Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment