Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 - Ringing In The Awesome New You!

2017 

Ringing In The Awesome New You!

December 31, 2016



screenshot5h


Hello, Brothers and Sisters!
Well, here we are, about to say good-bye to 2016.
Yay! LOL
To tell you the truth, I’m not big on New Year’s. The Solstice is the big holiday for me, especially this year. Still, this changing of the calendar year is symbolic and is important to a lot of people. That means a lot of energy is flowing and that affects all of us. All holidays present opportunities for us to make the most of all the energies flowing around us.
Remember, opportunities are Open Portals to Unity.
I trust you see where I am going with that. 
♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   

dec-7-16-01c

Which brings me to what I really want to say today. If you have been keeping up with the latest spiritual posts and/or if you have been listening to your Heart and your own guidance, then you know everything you need to know about what is going on right now. You really don’t need me to tell you what is happening or what you should be doing or what you should do or will do in 2017.
Nope. You don’t need me or anybody else to tell you anything. Not really. You came with your own guidance and information system already installed.
In your Heart.
So what I will do is share what I feel about YOU.
From my Heart to Your Heart.
♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   

april 30 30new

I feel that you are AWESOME.
I feel that you’ve been doing a lot of hard work on yourself.
I feel that you’ve been doing a lot to help Humanity and Mother Earth.
I feel that you are doing your best even though it’s not always easy.
I feel that you are very courageous to be here now, doing what you are doing.
I feel that you are brave to speak your Truth.
I know that you are Unique. You are special in your uniqueness.
Nobody else can do what you are doing.
I am grateful that you are playing the role you are playing,
no matter what it is or what it looks like on the outside. 
I know how challenging your role can be.
I’ve seen you at your worst and I’ve seen you at your best.  And still I Love you because I know your Essence
and I can feel that it has never changed.
I see you. I see your Light. Your Light is beautiful and bright.
So bright! Blinding!
I feel your Power. I know how powerful you are.
I resonate with your Wisdom. I know how wise you are.
I know you. You are a Light Being of Love.
You are a unique spark of the One Divine Flame.
I’ve known you for a long, long time, Brother.
I’ve known you for a long, long time, Sister. 
You are Love incarnate.
You are unconditional Love expanding in a strange and wondrous place. 
You are a Bridge. You have hands to assist, a brain to communicate your Light in words, and a Heart that opens to let yourself and others through to the highest levels of consciousness and awareness.
You have a Heart that opens to let Love flow both ways. 
You are a walking, talking miracle and if you could see yourself the way I see you, you would never doubt yourself again. 
You deserve all the Love that Creation has to give.
It’s your birthright and it is who you are.
That’s just a fact!
 I intend that this New Year brings you everything you need and more.
I hope that this is the year you look in the mirror and really see yourself.
I am in awe of you. You are the sum of awe. 
I am grateful for YOU. 
I am honored to Co-Create the New with you.
This thought fills my Heart with Joy!
I Love you and I thank you for your Service.
I will meet you on the Bridge.
Tonight we have more new Huemans to welcome and then?
Well, we party, of course! CELEBRATE!

our family2

Yours in Unity, Rain Love
P.S. Who got a match? Time to burn down the old! BOOYAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment